|Study location||Latvia, Liepaja|
|Awards||(Professional bachelor degree in Mechatronics, qualification of Mechatronics Engineer)|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
|Application fee||€150 one-time
Must be paid to the Liepaja University bank account (details will be given during application). The application fee is non-refundable.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate and Transcript with good results. Education documents must be accompanied by English translations of all certificates and transcripts along with approval of the documents authenticity.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Latvian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Study programme is realized together with Ventspils University of Applied Sciences – Electronics and Electromagnetism study courses will be realized there in an amount of 24 ECTS.
Objectives of the programme:
- to promote the growth of professionals in the fields of national economy where modern electromechanical equipment management with integrated electronics and hardware application has been applied;
- to promote the development of computer management in the region and country;
- to provide the conditions for high quality and competitive higher education by training specialists capable of realising academic and applied research in computer management science (science sector: 2.2. electrical engineering, electronics, information and communication technologies);
- to give a possibility to study programmes “Smart Technologies” graduates to continue the education in the master’s study programmes in engineering, meatronics, adaptronics and other fields as well as to give the corresponding professional competences;
- to encourage the development of creative, responsible and motivated to lifelong learning personality.
The student is able to develop automation algorithms of the technological process, to manage the design of computer management systems, to supervise the operation of equipment and their assembly tasks, to use special knowledge and skills for solutions to various practical, technical problems or tasks, to design and develop possible automation options, to advise on the effectiveness of the automation process, on the latest developments of the computer management technology sector, on their possibilities of establishment.
A mechatronics engineer works in companies that manage electromechanical equipment with an integrated use of electronics and hardware.
When finishing the studies, the student obtains a diploma of vocational higher education.